Welcome to my blog !

By 4/06/2008

Well, as most of you know, I've tendered my resignation on 2 Apr. My official last day is 1 May (Labour Day, which is a public holiday) but I've requested for early release. In a lot of ways, I'm not worried about the future but of course, I do worry about how long I can last on my savings. 3 months? 4? I did an investment the month before I got the news that I had to resign and now I'm trying to get it sold off. Thing is that most people aren't investing in this volatile market. *sigh* That was the excuse that I gave my broker for selling. I didn't want him to know that I'm resigning and therefore will not be having a stable income for the next 5 months at least.

Dad asked me whether I've been applying for jobs. The answer is 'not really'. Why you ask? 'Cos I really want to take a good break from working and I want to set up my own business. I realise that I need that space, that freedom and that I'm behind the wheel of my career. Nobody to do a damn bloody year end review telling me whether I'm good or not. No need to get permission to take leave etc. Of course it'll be tough. But those who know me also know that I'm bossy and that I'm a one-woman show to begin with. So nothing new with me taking the helm right? Hee....I'll really need your help and support. I'm also extremely thankful for all the good friends that have been there for me. 今日からもよろしくお願いします!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com