Welcome to my blog !

Random piccies

By 3/11/2007

This is me tired, sleepy and bored but unable to fall asleep. Gosh...even in B&W, my eye bags are horrible. Puffy eyes!!! Bleah. I was seriously tired then but decided to play around with my phone camera's effects. Not bad considering that I wasn't wearing my glasses.

Took this pic last week at Marina Square's Spaggedies. I took it for fun as Gor refused to let me take his pictures...another thing that I wanted to take was the decorations behind him. They're like upside-down lilies with some vine-like thingies. Nice. Was Chinese New Year-ish but not too cheena. :)


Here's a pic that I took from the Marina Square Food Court. Nice view isn't it? Cheap sea view...I only paid $4 for my crispy noodles (a lot of MSG..not on my list of recommendations) and $1.30 for my drink for this view. Who needs to go to one of the fancy restaurants at esplanade/ One Fullerton/ Boat Quay? Haha...the cheapo rules!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com