Welcome to my blog !

God save us all!!!

By 3/24/2007

My bro is recently into 70's music!!! Help....this ALL started with "Happy Feet". He JUST had to listen to "Boogie Wonderland" again and again because the penguins did such a good rendition (yes, I find it cute too but that's not the point). Then he went on to get ALL the other 70's disco songs...ABBA...."That's the way I like it" and other songs from Earth, Wind & Fire. Something happened last night increased this mania. He watched the 70's contest/programme on MTV last night and had MORE songs to get. Gosh. Help!
Ring my beeee-eeellll......ring my bell.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com