Welcome to my blog !

Don't be a 'yes' man

By 4/09/2006

Something rather irritating and upsetting happened today. I don't want to blow things up - I've got a tendency to do so. Let's just say that I'm not happy over what a friend might or might not have told another friend. *Sigh* I really believe that one should not be a 'yes' man and if you don't feel like doing something, say so. And AFTER that...don't whine about it to someone else. I really have no idea what this person said...and I really want to know...although it may be of not point pursuing this matter. However, I've realised who are the reliable friends and whether they're sincere friends or not. I believe that time doesn't affect how close a friend one is. It's really a matter of chemistry plus integrity. I just had to get this out of my system. I know that most of you are probably having question marks over your head, wondering what the heck happened. It's quite a long story actually. Not only that...it involves friends of another nationality...touchy. I shall not generalise about their honne and tatemae (this is already a hint). I shall concentrate on my work and grill my friend about what the OTHER person said. Yes...I promise that I will not make a mountain out of a molehill.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com