Welcome to my blog !

Birthday fantasies

By 10/11/2005

It's 2 more days to my birthday...and I've got to state that my ultimate birthday wishes every year is that i've got lots of friends who would send me presents and call me up to wish me "happy birthday" without me having to remind them. Another thing is that I wish that I will receive lots of presents and I don't need to tell my friends what I want...they auto know what I like and dislike. Yes...as I've stated earlier...it's a FANTASY. But one can't help but keep hoping that it'll turn into reality one day... =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com