Welcome to my blog !

3 days since my birthday

By 10/16/2005

Time really flies..and just like any other day, my birthday has come and gone. I would like to thank everyone who wished me happy birthday especially to those who stayed up on purpose to message me at midnight! Another bunch of people that I feel like squishing and hugging are those who attended my dinner gathering...thanks for the memories and laughter! Love you guys! Haha...side note...when my family and I celebrated on Wednesday, my grandma (being as blur as she is) didn't know that it was my birthday. Ah well...haha. Now, for personal shoutouts:
Qiuyue - Take care of yourself and your bronchitis
Sing - Um...check for *ahem* certain things and always arm your bag with a tube of concealer ;)
Kewei - Thanks for the bouquet! It has been a year since my last bouquet! *hugs*
Jib - Don't be stressed over being jobless for the moment. Being stressed won't help you get a job any faster! Keep smiling
Junjie - Wow...Mr. Artist-lookey likey. Um...can I recommend a hairstylist to you? PLEASE??
Ming - Sorry for forgetting about the DVDs...I have a feeling I'll forget about them again. Ok..I'll let you punish me this time...sorry dahling.
Wei - I'm sure there are better choices out there besides Ming...don't go into the dark side...ahaha (evil laugh)
Chow - Thanks for doing the shopping!
Joel & Kaiwei - You toots! Didn't read your email properly I'm sure! =P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com