Welcome to my blog !

One week home

By 8/14/2005

It has been a week since I've returned. And...I miss talking to some of the Japanese tutors and I miss having some kind of social calendar. Now, I'm stuck with routine. Not that I'm complaining...but I miss going out and doing stuff. There's not a lot of things to do here in Singapore...actually, I take that back. There are lots of things to do...but my friends are either broke/busy with school work/lazy OR our schedules clash. Ok...I'm guilty for last minute planning too...but hey...it's the sponteneity of things that is fun. Right? Ok...next weekend, I'm booked. Who wants to do something the week after?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com