Welcome to my blog !

Dear God...it's Melissa

By 8/22/2005

Before I went off to Fukuoka, I had been thinking what's the use of mass the way it is. It is highly ritualistic and rather boring...especially if the priest doesn't give a good homily. And I have been constantly asking God and telling him that I didn't feel very compelled to go to church every week...only to fall asleep. I know that going to church is important. But I had lost that "fire" that I see in every new convert. Well, I got my answer during mass on Sunday. The priest started his homily by saying that mass is a time where we gather as a family and celebrate together. Ok...I get the idea.

Anyway, I went to karaoke with some Singaporeans who went for ATW as well. My singing has deproved. Haha...my mum asked me whether there is such a word...well, it's the opposite of improve..ok? Anyway, it has been 2 or 3 years since I've been training my voice ...plus sickness...I've really gone...returned all my training to my teachers. Sorry Mr Lau, Mr (oops...I forgot his name) and Dennis (although I can't say that Dennis taught me much). Ah well...I really need to go and do my readings...clear my files and ORGANISE!!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com