Welcome to my blog !

Residing in Fukuoka

By 6/29/2005

Well, I've been in Fukuoka for about 3 days now...and I can't bitch abt anything because my peer tutor has my blog addy! hahahaha...ok...not that I have a lot to bitch about Fukuoka except for the weather and maybe my roomie. But I shall leave that until I get back when I've got loads of time and I can type in my glorious 64WPM. The keyboards here are slightly different...the punctuations are slightly different and so I've got to readjust to this. Hmm...anyway, I almost fell asleep during my classes....food and agriculture isn't the most exciting thing to learn about. Maybe it is the weather...NOT....it's jus the whole monotony of the whole darn thing. I shall end here cos I really feel like bitching but can't...damn...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com