Welcome to my blog !

anticipation...excitement....nervousness....

By 6/20/2005

I'm now a ball of emotions. I'll be flying off to Japan on wed...that's only a couple of days away. I feel a little unprepared. I'll be entering a land where I have a language barrier. Worst of all, I think I'll screw up on my stock phrases. I can say them but I won't understand what the natives are saying. Everything is so expensive there. Money issues. Host family...how to behave? I just got off msn with my peer tutor...she seems like a funky gal. Nervous. I'm a little scared. I'm going to miss a lot of people...I'm going to miss Baileys...I won't be feeling this warm lump on my mattress, weighing down my blanket. I won't have this animal following me around the house, greeting me when I return home. My baby!!! =( I'll miss being able to bitch to sing and moon at the whim of a phone call. Imagine bitching via msn/email...my fingers will break. Imagine not having english???!!!! I can live in China cause my Mandarin is all right...but Japanese!!??? My Japanese level is BASIC!!! Ok...I have NOT reached panic level. I'm just voicing my fears. What happens if I make boo boos and nobody tells me??? *sigh* What happens if I'm rude without knowing???

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com