Welcome to my blog !

Ups and downs

By 4/22/2005

I forgot that my paper today was an open book exam...hence, I didn't bring any notes. Grrreat. After that, during the paper, she was so cruel...and I didn't read one of the essential texts -_- and therefore one question can be flushed down the loo. Ah well..the only comfort that I have is that this paper is only worth 30% and my friends made boo-boos all over the place as well!

Ok, now for the UPS! =) I got an A- for one project and I got an A for my SN1101E essay! Banzai!!! I'm so happy. Hopefully I'll do just as well for the exam...A's...please come my way thank you! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com