Welcome to my blog !

Pukey

By 4/11/2005

I woke up yesterday morning feeling like shit. My stomach was churning and I didn't know whether I was hungry or what. Then my stomach felt bloated...I still feel bloated actually. My whole body was aching as well. I felt listless and lack of energy. An hour later, I felt like puking. Add another hour, I felt giddy/dizzy. And I had no appettite...didn't eat lunch. All I had was a glass of chrysanthemum tea. When I reached the doc's, I had a fever of 38.2 degrees c. And when my bro came home, he didn't believe that I had a fever. -_- Diagnosis? Flu.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com