Welcome to my blog !

Reflections

By 3/11/2005

I would firstly like to thank all my faithful readers...because I know that you guys are the ones who are truly interested in my well being. Anyway, I got to sleep on my bed last night and I realised that it no longer felt the same way as it did before. Today will be the day that the pull-out bed comes...so I won't get to sleep on my mattress again...it's no longer mine. And I've got a huge headache and regret. I had a paper due on Wednesday and I haven't completed it nor have I handed it in. I just hope that my prof keeps forgetting, doesn't check my ISM proposal and still thinks that it's due next week. Suji editted my essay yesterday (many thanks) and brought up a lot of points that I've got to incorporate into my essay. I know that I can't finish it by tonight. I've got lessons from 1-4...by the time I get home, it'll be about 5...get my mattress off....etc...then it's dinner and going to the airport to pick dad up. There goes any chance of starting my essay until 9? *sigh* I should have started writing the essay earlier...*Sigh*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com