Welcome to my blog !

Frustrations

By 3/22/2005

1. My stupid chatbox doesn't seem to allow me to write anything in there...I have NO idea what's wrong with it since Sing is able to type in there. I blame Zone Alarm for the time being.

2. My granny keeps complaining that she's damn unlucky to be ill (yes, she said ill) and she called her friends today and described her situation as very bad.

3. The layer of sponge on my mattress is so thin that I can now feel the circular coils of the springs. Ouch.

4. I'm sick and tired of my proj grp mates who keeps giving negative vibes about our proj (which is pretty ok actually) and then another one is MIA most of the time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com