Welcome to my blog !

A year on...

By 10/13/2004

A year ago, I crossed the line...no longer a teen I was to be called. A year ago, my heart was filled with disappointment, fear, sadness and hurt. I've walked the path of forgiveness and pain. I understand that I had to journey there in order to grow up one more step. I'm glad that people were always there to help me along the way. Just like the story, I know that during this period, there were only one set of footprints in the sand cos you carried me all the way.

I'm here to make my mark, no matter how insignificant it may seem. And I do know that these footprints will wash out with the sea. It's a reflection of who I am. I am an emotional basketcase who's bored with everything. What else is there to discover and achieve?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com