Welcome to my blog !

Book Pitch - Are You Stressed At The Spa?

By 1/11/2016 , , ,

Hi everyone!

If you don't already know me, I'm Melissa and I'm the founder of Pásshen. If you haven't already read my post about why I started Pásshen, in a nutshell, I went on a journey to better my health as well as how I was generally feeling about myself. Pásshen happened because along my journey, I shared my story with more people and found out that a lot of us are feeling really stressed and not in harmony.

In addition, while attempting to destress at the spa or at other salons, I felt MORE stressed out and I wasn't the only one. If you've been following my blog or Pásshen's blog, you would've read some of my more spectacular stories of how some merchants have tried their hard selling tactics on me. I know that I'm not the only one who have had similar experiences from the various reviews online as well as through the conversations that I have had with friends and colleagues.

Essentially, I saw a huge disparity between between what consumers want and what the industry is practising. Is this why spas are not doing well and their current business practices are doing them more harm than good?

When I started my business and with more interaction with spas and salons, I realised that many knew that there was a disparity but old habits die hard and many in the beauty industry are still stuck with practices that worked during the spa boom in the 1990s.


I believe that beauty and health should be hassle-free and I want to shake the industry a little by writing a book on how the beauty industry can create a sustainable model that customers will love. This is where I need YOUR help. I want to write a book that truly reflects what you consumers want. Hence, I have a short survey that would take approximately 5 minutes of your time and you can fill it in here.

If you'd like to read the summary and working contents of the book, you can read my book pitch here. I would really appreciate any help when it comes to linking me up with publishers. If you're interested to be informed about the book once it's published (or close to it), do help me fill up the survey and leave your email in the form so that I can keep you in the loop.

Thank you and I wish you guys safe journey to be the best of yourselves!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com