Welcome to my blog !

More Delicious Food At Bridge Cafe Restaurant & Bar

By 11/28/2014 , , , , , , , , ,

If you've read my previous post on Bridge Cafe, Restaurant & Bar, you would've known how impressed I was with the food and so, I decided to bring my colleague there for his leave-do. Again, I ordered their Executive Set II but I went for the Chicken Roulade for the mains.

Again, I was heavily impressed with the tender and moist chicken meat that wrapped enoki mushroom and spinach. It was juicy and so flavourful without being too bombastic on the palate. It may seem like a small portion but for a set, it was perfect for me. The guys ordered the veal stew and they were really stuffed. So if you have a smaller appetite, the chicken roulade is really suitable for you.


Dessert of the day was brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream that had bits of frozen raspberry. I wasn't that impressed with this because the previous brownie that I had was a lot more moist and therefore, decadent. I liked the frozen raspberry bits though but I felt that I would've preferred it to be sprinkled on the brownie instead of the ice cream because it was hard to try and scoop ice cream with raspberry to go onto the brownie.

Once more, the people whom I introduced this place to were thoroughly impressed and everyone was glad to have found a nice quiet cafe in the hustle and bustle of Singapore to just go and chillax with damn good food.

Bridge Cafe, Restaurant & Bar
31 Seah Street
Singapore 188387 (between City Hall and Bugis MRT, opp Raffles Hotel)

Tel: +65 63334453
Website: https://www.facebook.com/bridgesingapore
Opening Hours: 12pm-10pm (Tues-Fri), 10am-12am (Sat), 10am-5pm (Sun)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com