Welcome to my blog !

Gentle Yet Tough 2-in-1 Biore Uru Uru Foaming Wash

By 3/30/2014 , , , ,

As a lazy and exhausted office worker, the last thing you want to do when you come home is spend more than 5 minutes to wash off grime, dirt and make up off your face. I was a bit skeptical when I read the Biore's Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash claims to be able to remove make up while cleansing your face at the same time! As far as experience goes, only oil cleansers do the trick for me.

Let's put it to the test. As instructed, 3 pumps of foam:

The foam isn't as dense as Ettusais' 3-in-1 Foaming Mousse but that's probably because Biore's uses an air pump while Ettusais uses a pressurised can.
I have on CC cream, blusher, brown eye liner, a little white shimmer on the underlid and waterproof mascara. I'm not going to use my Clarisonic here because I need to remove my eye make up. So I gently rub it across my wet face (stated that it can be used on either wet or dry skin) and after a few gentle massages around my face, it was rinsed off with ease.
Although they do not claim to be able to remove waterproof mascara, it actually did! Worked better on my waterproof mascara compared to some other oil cleansers, which amazed me. It did not leave my skin feel dry, which is very important to me. I wouldn't mind switching to this daily. Easy to use and removes all of my make up with no fuss!

If you want to win a bottle of Biore's Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash, head on to their Facebook page and Instagram account. 'Like' the pages and 10 lucky winners will win a bottle each! To get a bottle as soon as possible, you can go to Watson's to purchase your bottle as it is exclusively sold there at S$14.90.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com