Welcome to my blog !

Merry Christmas 2013

By 12/25/2013 , , ,

It started with a not-so-simple Nativity Scene in St. Ignatius church...


The stable with the manger

They depicted the whole village scene

Complete with a small market


Then, it continued with an actual fir tree.  Specifically, a 3-feet tall Noble Pine tree.
Before

After my decorating skills!

I have a Rudolph
Then came the food masquerading as Christmas presents...








When it came to Christmas Eve dinner with the family, we had a lot of yummy food too!








As always, after letting the food settle down for a couple of hours, we headed off to church for the Midnight Mass.  This year, a cat decided to join us during our celebrations but it scooted off so fast, I couldn't get a snapshot of it.  Ah well, animals rejoice at the coming of Christ too ;)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and here's me wishing all a Happy and Joyous Christmas to you and your family with many more to come. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com