Welcome to my blog !

Colleague's Farewell Drinks

By 3/08/2013 ,


It started out innocently enough. A bunch of us at Sauce, Esplanade, enjoying the free concert at the Open Air theatre as part of the Mosiac Festival.

Then the drinks came...


That's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.  8 shots!
  1. Milk
  2. White Rum
  3. Tequila
  4. Galliano
  5. Whiskey
  6. Kahlua
  7. Cognac
  8. Vodka

Hahaha...that's me and my colleague pretending to be drunk.  I must say that I was very very high.


In total...my drink count:
1.5 bottles of Asahi beer
1 Dirty Lemonade (DO NOT order this. It's a waste of $17 for lemonade masquerading as an alcoholic drink)
7 shots of the above

My liver doesn't like me very much now.  Ok...time to detox...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com