Welcome to my blog !

I've been a busy bee

By 3/28/2012

It has been a long time since I lasted posted and this has to do with me running around almost like a headless chook (chicken).  What have I been busy with?  Seminar after seminar (organising AND presenting) as well as a few videos.  They make me cringe because I don't think I look good in either of them videos BUT it's my first foray into videos as a presenter so please pardon me.  The first video is my market commentary for the 23 Mar while the second is an educational video on the Risks of trading CFDs.  Btw, as I'm now a licensed Trading Representative, I'll not be blogging anything related to the stock market...not that I've been doing so previously...but just a heads up.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com