Welcome to my blog !

Risks of CFD

By 1/19/2012

Adding to my 15 minutes of fame!!  Tada...my very first video clip! Not that I was doing the filming but it's the first time that I'm in a clip.  It still feels weird to see me in a video and I do know that I look stiff.  I was swaying forward and backwards a lot so my colleague asked to just stop moving.  Another friend told me that the transition could've been done better and I agree with her...but nevertheless, we're not a professional film crew and I'm just glad that the educational suite of videos are out!

Enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com