Welcome to my blog !
Home
Food
In Chef Mode
My Businesses
SAUCEink
Jeunesse
My Events
Contact
I LOVE MIYAVI!! AND KREVA!!! In a musical way
By
Melissa Fann
10/12/2011
asian pop
,
Miyavi
Miyavi and Kreva are both awesome artistes in their own right. Put them together and WOW! Check out the video...that's all I wanna say. Hahaha...
asian pop
,
Miyavi
0
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Melfann
Melissa Fann
I'm all about the bass, no treble.
You Might Also Like
0 comments
Disclaimer
All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.
Labels
food
review
friends
art
beauty
family
nails
good buys
business
healthcare
holiday
cosmetics
movie
london
Birthday
dessert
festival
community service
freebies
jewellery
bags
cake
cafe
make up
accessories
party
usa
christmas
chocolate
colleagues
sales
free samples
bracelet
irritation
room for dessert
concert
wanderlust
chocolate cake
confessions of a shopaholic
necklace
comedy
contests
online shops
beer
brunch
celebrities
asian pop
paris
bazaar
start ups
Night Festival
designer items
facial
foie gras
japan
cartoons
clubbing
coffee
comics
customised order
earrings
preview
wishlist
collections
france
babies
books
charms
clarke quay
cocker spaniel
flea market
plays
anime
clothes
amuse bouche
books on sale
eiffel tower
esplanade
brooches
cheap books
eco-friendly
handmade
F1
apparel
charity
My Polyvore Sets
Search This Blog
Who Writes This
I'm Melissa and this is where I like to share my travels, thoughts, ideas and review about things/places that I come in contact with. Besides that, I'm also the COO of SAUCEink - bringing you the juicy content that women love!
My Business
Let's get social
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Email
My Instagram Feed
Twitter
Tweets by @melfann
Popular Posts
Beginning of a New Year, A New Year beginning...
Ok...my title is a parody of a line taken from Yeelin's new FYP film. I'm so sorry darling...I couldn't help myself. It was ju...
Philadelphia/ Washington D.C.
Let it rain...let it rain....we woke up to the pouring rain in Philly...what a dampener...literally. Thank goodness my bro brought a poncho...
Reflections
I've been thinking about how we normally wish for what we don't have and how we like to compare ourselves to others...like the grass...
Belated In Chef Mode
I realised that I have been cooking but not posting up a lot of the photos of the foods that I've cooked recently so here they are: ...
FAQ on the Samantha Vega Bags
After receiving a gazillion similar questions on the Samantha Vega bags that I am selling, I have decided to dedicate a blog post to all the...
Blog Archive
►
2016
(30)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
►
2015
(115)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(10)
►
2014
(116)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(8)
►
2013
(93)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
►
2012
(93)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(10)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
▼
2011
(71)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(10)
Halloween @ Universal Studios Singapore
Nails for the week 24 Oct 2011 - Halloween Spidey!!
Movie Review - The Woman Knight of Mirror Lake
Disney Villians Nail Polish
Movie Review - The Sorcerer and the White Snake
Nails for the week - 18 Oct 2011
It's my birthday and I party!!!
I LOVE MIYAVI!! AND KREVA!!! In a musical way
Happiness!
JC Classmate's Wedding Dinner
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(102)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(20)
►
2009
(238)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(76)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(89)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(14)
►
2005
(188)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(31)
►
2004
(30)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(4)
0 comments