Welcome to my blog !

Siem Reap & Angkor Wat

By 5/10/2011

Words can't describe the trip in Cambodia...so I'll let the photos do the talking. Firstly, I went on a tour for the Cambodian part of my holiday. I signed up for the 4D3N Siem Reap & Phnom Penh tour via www.TakeMeToAsia.com and for S$255/pax in 3-star hotels...it's a darn good deal!!

Above & below - Siem Reap International Airport


Couldn't help but take the above shot! Maybe I should stay there permanently...lol









Do you see a dinosaur in the above pic?
Above is part of the temple where Tomb Raider was filmed
The details are just amazing....

And below...the grand Angkor Wat...






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com