Welcome to my blog !

Pray for Japan

By 3/13/2011

I know that I haven't been blogging lately and it is kind of depressing to end my hiatus on this note.  I am sure that all of you have heard of the devastation of the earthquake and tsunami in north-eastern Japan.  I urge everyone to pray that there will be more survivors found. 

I am glad to know that all my friends in Japan are safe and sound.  In fact, I will be taking a trip to Japan in May and am going to arrange meetups with them.

In the meanwhile, let us all do our part and help Japan get back to her feet as soon as possible either in our prayers or donations to the Red Cross Society (www.redcross.org).  Do note that the minimum donation sum is US$10.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com