Welcome to my blog !

New cammie!!!

By 11/02/2010

Yes!!  I finally bought myself a new camera!!!  I know that a lot of people have told me that Canon is still the best but I'm a huge Sony fan and I find that their interface is a lot easier to maneuver.  Pretty??  They didn't have this model in pink so the best is purple.  The salesguy is so helpful too.  Thanks Marcus!!  We spent a good half an hour trying out all the different cameras and since he's such a photography fan, he started telling me why he's hooked onto the W-series of Sony and although he originally wanted to recommend another camera (which was super expensive), he was nice enough to recommend this 'cheaper' one. :)

Yay....this means that I now have a new cammie to take pics of my jewellery etc!!  Now...I must rush for the Christmas sale...keep an eye out for that!

Cheerios!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com