Welcome to my blog !

Review: Chestnuts in 3D

By 8/30/2010 ,

I went to watch 'Chestnuts in 3D: Nightmare on Glee Street' on Saturday with Sing, Chow, Moon, Moon's mum, LF and YY. I must say that this is becoming an annual gathering for us. Haha...

Good thing is that this year's Chestnuts is WAYYYYYYYY better than last year's. The jokes were tighter, funnier and had less references to other plays. More mainstream for sure. As usual, the 4 mad bunch of chestnuts (led by Jonathan Lim) sang, danced and parodied the jokes until we laughed out loud. My favourite is the whole skit where they interviewed Ris Low's sister. You HAVE to watch this scene. Excellent!! Would actually fit in nicely with the Hossan Leong Show. Oops... :P

Anyhows, here's a personal shout out to my friend, Terence, who is the producer of 'Chestnuts'. Well done mate!! Good to always see you annually during Chestnuts! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com