Welcome to my blog !

Doggies

By 7/21/2010

My colleague recently adopted a Bichon Frise which had been neglected by its previous owners for 2 whole months! Thankfully for the doggy, my colleague and her hubby adopted it and he’s now in their home.  That said, the 2 months of neglect has resulted in the puppy having severe separation anxiety and mouth/ gum issues.  You can read about it in her vet’s blog under the 2nd article:

 

http://www.asiahomes.com/singaporeaur/0703hunting_4_5k.htm - scroll down to 2nd case

2010 CASE: THE 6-MONTH-OLD BICHON FRISE HAS A VERY PAINFUL MOUTH AND SEPARATION ANXIETY
Dr Sing Kong Yuen, BVMS (Glasgow), MRCVS

 

This brings to mind how one should know what the full responsibilities of taking care of a dog are.  A dog may be cute and adorable but you’ll need to feed it, groom it, bathe it, clean up its pee and poop, brush its teeth, walk it, train it and trim its nails.  Yes, it is like taking care of a baby for at least 12 years.  That said, I offered to allow her to drop her dog off at my place before she heads to work so that our dogs have company.  That’ll be way cool….Baileys will have a playmate!! I am tempted to get a rabbit for Baileys but I think my mum will kill me :P Ah well, I can only hope....I bet that when I have my own place, I’ll be having a mini zoo…haha….

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com