Welcome to my blog !

Time flies

By 12/21/2008

It's already Dec and it has been a month since my grandmother has passed away. Christmas is just next week!! Oh gosh...woosh. Mum has still been bugging me about me being jobless (gimme a break).

Met up with J, D and Em last night for dinner plus ice-cream (aka spiritual & mental wellbeing food). It was a very nice night out with them. J was recently retrenched too. Learnt frm D & Em about more ex-colleagues who have been retrenched. Shocking. *sigh* Heard that there's another wave happening in Jan. Who knows who'll be axed next. Times are tough...greed is to be blamed.

On a happier note, I'm still jobless but at least I'm not tired and panda-eyed. :) I love my currently lifestyle albeit the lack of moolah being the only mood dampener.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com