Welcome to my blog !

Happy Christmas & Happy Holidays!!

By 12/24/2008


Ok, I bought this Japanese Mochi New Year Cake (ie. 年糕 or 鏡餅 kagami mochi in Japanese). Instead of the traditional bitter orange on top, I bought one with a cat!! This cat is supposed to welcome love...hehee :) There's one with a cow and that's meant for health and there's another cat meant for wealth. So cute! I bought this in preparation for the CNY. I'm not sure how I'm going to eat this....its not sweetened like our Chinese New Year Cake. I'd probably buy some red bean paste...I think. Still very undecided.

Well, its Christmas Eve...so HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! :) Tis the season of joy and to remember the incredible love that God has for us to send his son down. That's really the significance of this day...although technically speaking, Christmas might be in June etc. In other words, 25 Dec isn't really Jesus' birthday...but that's something else to debate upon. :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com