Welcome to my blog !

By 9/16/2008

Well, before I start off on the usual doom's-day gloomy entry...let's talk about happier things first. Ryosuke finally visits Singapore after 2 years!!! Oh my...how time flies. The nice guy bought the following sweets for me from Kyoto....



It's pure sugar and a bit of flour I tell you. Need to brush teeth and gargle after eating a bit of them....

We had dinner @ my place on Friday and Ryosuke prepared (mind you that I didn't say cook) temaki (hand roll) and sukiyaki for us. It was quite delicious (thank goodness? haha...just kidding) and we all had fun. Especially since I hadn't seen Eddie, Tianfa and Justin for a year as well.
Ok...here comes the doom's day comment: Lehman Bros must be turning in their graves. The whole world is in a mess and panic. Will we be experiencing a global recession? *Gasp*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com