Welcome to my blog !

Abandonning Blog Abandonment

By 5/31/2007

Yes guys, I'm finally back and I'm finally blogging again! I was in HK for training and later in Manila for our mini-conference and here are the pics! It's Vesak Day today!! YAY...cos it means that it's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY! For some apparent reason, I feel really tired these days and I think it's because I caught a cold...sniffle...ok...pics!

Maryann, my colleague in Phils; Bruce, my boss; and myself!Vicky, my HK colleague, and myself.Carol, my HK colleague, and myself.
Check out my room in Shangri-la Makati!


Aren't these toys cute??? Each one comes with the mango/strawberry drink! The waiters were biased towards me...hee...they took all 3 and allowed me to choose my fav while also allowing me to take a pic of all 3 toys! All the clients got tigers and elephants while I got the iguana! :)

Ok, you would ask me whether I had fun or not...well, in some ways I did but mostly it was because I got to know people and I got to learn how things were done. The thing I like about my new role is that I get to go out there on the 'field' if you call it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com