Welcome to my blog !

A little scared, a little excited...

By 4/20/2007

I can't believe it...it's only about a week more before I leave GS for my new work place. I'm a little scared and a little excited. There will be a lot of challenges for me I'm sure. And I'll be flying off on 7 May to HK and then 15 May to Manila (from HK) and will only be back in Singapore on the 18th. I'm trying to push my flight there on the 6th so that my bro and I can leave the airport together. It's final. My bro's booked on a flight to Heathrow and flying off on 6 May and will be back on 15 Dec for a holiday? Ah well...I don't feel my age until I realise that I'm working and have done so for almost a year now. I'll soon spend the rest of my life working..*shudders*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com