Welcome to my blog !

'Tis the season to be jollzzzzz..........

By 12/27/2006

Back at work yesterday and like today, it's zzzzzz.....nothing much to do, which is ok but rather boring. Thought that I could have the chance to speak to my MD today but she has extended her leave because her father-in-law has passed away. The excitement for today was that Taiwan had an earthquake, leaving a telephone cable down and bberg DOWN. Well, it's technically up right now but there's no live feed...so it's as good as gone. How thrilling. Telephone lines to Taipei are down and some of our internal servers and websites are down too. My internet is crawling as well. Weird. Ah well. Snooze....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com