Welcome to my blog !

Sick....again

By 10/09/2006

There's definitely something wrong with the air in S'pore and specifically my office. People are always sick and due to the nature of this job, people still drag their sorry asses to work despite not being fully recovered. Who suffers? People like me who need the daily 10 hours of rest. I felt the beginning of a sore throat on Friday...and then I got a fever on Saturday. My nose is still stuck and if I were a doctor, I would be ordering myself to bed. But the call of duty is strong enough to make me yank myself out of bed (albeit an hour late) and go to work. Yes, I'm currently in the office.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com