Welcome to my blog !

Arghs!!

By 6/12/2006

Why can't my grandma just wear her hearing aids first thing in the morning? Why can't she stop thinking that her memory's so great and that her cooking's great? She actually scolded the maid 'stupid' and she is starting to accuse people of taking her money and jewellery when she actually changed the position of her said "precious items". The case of the missing money is still dubious because 1. we can't trust my grandma's memory and 2.she stayed at my uncle's place last week and she went on a shopping spree. *Sigh* my grandma's starting to point fingers to me and my maid. Do I look so untrustworthy??? Why would I want to steal from my grandma?? *SIGH*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com