Welcome to my blog !

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

By 2/18/2007

Wishing one and all a Happy Chinese New Year!! It's the year of the golden pig *oink oink* and it's MY year! Haha...anyways, I watched "Protege" earlier this evening and I now have a soft spot for Daniel Wu. I'm not a fan yet but seriously, I would like to marry a man like him. Hahaha....that kind of guy who looks pretty cool, looks good in a suit and in casual, classy AND he speaks peeerrfect English. I wouldn't say that he's the "Whoa, he's so good looking" type of guy, but his looks grow on you *wink*. (*"*) Where's my Prince Charming??? Hahaha...no no, I'm not desperate....yet. Ahahahaha...on another note, here's me wishing all you babies: 新年快乐!万事如意!年年有余!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com