Welcome to my blog !

First day at work

By 7/03/2006

Today was my first day at work. I actually have to get to the office by 7 am the latest. (T_T) It's worse than school. I've got to wake up at freaking 5 am! How was the day? Well, it was mentally tiring cos it was info overload. GS is cheapo. I only get free tea, coffee, milo, milk and water. If I want soft drinks, I have to pay. Office work is very bad for the body...if I didn't have yoga, I would just go home after work and rot. And what do we all office workers do in the office? Sit and sit and sit...very conducive for the production of more spare tyres/ love handles. I don't think I've got enough energy to constantly update my blog. I'm so sorry...but I WILL definitely force myself to update once in a while.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com