Welcome to my blog !

Brain dead

By 1/23/2006

My brain is on its way to lala land. I can feel that my brain is working at 10% it's normal speed. Sucks. Today has been a day of "forgot"s:
1. I forgot to bring my pencil case
2. I forgot that I had to think about a project idea for Dr Mac's class
3. I forgot to read one more reading for today's class
4. I forgot that I have to hand in my critical review on a Noh play by tomorrow evening
5. I forgot that I am able to collect Saito's readings from today

Oh gosh....i feel as if I had woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I hate 9 am lessons. I hope this is a Monday-early-morning phenomenon. Bleah. Oh, Dr Mac and her mum (who's Japanese) shared similar sentiments as me with regards to "Memoirs of a Geisha". As for Hatsumomo, I think her sloppiness is not merely about her hair or dressing in the okiya (which geisha still dress very well) but in the general way she walks in public. Dr Mac said that she felt the accents very strange and it bothered her. Guess that I'm not the only one. I think it would've been better if they faked bad Japanese accents rather than having a multi-accents when they were supposed to be Japanese. *sigh* whom shall we blame????

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com