Welcome to my blog !

Brunch at Barossa, Holland Village

By 3/31/2013 , , ,


Oh breakfast, breakfast, how I love thee.  I also have to thank the British for their lovely contribution to how breakfasts are eaten.  Above is my Wholesome breakfast set at Barossa ($28++) where the basics are: 2 eggs, toast, a pork sausage, a snail sausage (not that it contains snails...it's just curled), smoked salmon, salad, roasted tomato, 2 sides and a juice.  I chose to have scrambled eggs, garlic spinach and pork baked beans as well as grapefruit juice.

I've found a place where the scrambled eggs are as good as mine!! I was with Siew Mai and she chose poached eggs and they too were cooked to runny perfection.  Eggs here pass with flying colours!  The toast was very yummy too and the sausages were real meaty packages, unlike a lot of processed crap that's served out there.  They were rather generous with the smoked salmon and it balances well with the tomato.  Baked beans with bacon bits.  Mmm...I love baked beans.  The garlic spinach was very nice but it was tooooooo salty.  That was the only thing that marred the otherwise perfect plate.   

I've eaten at their Esplanade branch before and it's mainly pizza and salad fare.  Nothing much to wow about although they've got a 'What's your Beef' buffet every Wednesday and Sunday for $43.90++ and their Barossa salad is pretty good.  Their brunch is good enough for me to come again and I like that they still serve brunch at 1.30pm! Score!!

Barossa

Esplanade Mall

8 Raffles Avenue, #01-11
Singapore 039802
Tel: 6534 5188

Holland Village

22 Lorong Mambong
Singapore 277681
Tel: 6468 4688
Opening Hrs:
Monday to Friday lunch – 12pm – 3pm
Monday to Thursday dinner – 6pm – 1am
Friday dinner – 6pm – 2am

Saturday Sunday open whole day
from 12pm – 2am (Sat) 12pm – 1am (Sun).

Website: http://www.barossa.com.sg/ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com